Pediatric Nursing Services
Infants through Adolescence
Children with medically complex conditions take a team to successfully manage their care at home. The child’s family has made the
commitment to keep their child at home. With that decision comes care responsibilities that create stress, insecurity and emotional
demands that can be exhausting over time. As an agency we want to help alleviate some of this stress by providing skilled nursing
services and promoting positive family and client outcomes The care we deliver is client and family focused.
Home, Hope & Healing employs licensed RNs, LPNs, CNAs and PSSs. Our specialty is skilled nursing which is delivered through
block-time nursing. Some of the conditions we frequently treat include:
- Neurological disorders such as seizure disorder, brain injury, Spina Bifida, progressive degenerative conditions, Spinal Muscular Dystrophy I and II
- Chromosomal Deletions
- Respiratory disorders such as bronchopulmonary dysplasia, asthma, aspirational pneumonia, and other pulmonary conditions.
- Heart Defects
- Urinary disorders such as neurogenic bladders
- Failure to thrive
- Feeding disorders including short gut syndrome requiring TPN and other feeding difficulties
Pediatric Nursing Services Includes:
- Respiratory Care: Oxygen administration, nebulizer treatments, ventilator, tracheostomy care.
- Specialty Monitoring: Apnea monitoring, oximetry.
- Special Feeding Needs: Gastrostomy, nasal gastric, central line therapies.
- Pain Management: Developing a plan to manage the client’s individual needs.
- Neurological: Assessing seizure disorders, shunt malfunction, global delays.
- Endocrine: Diabetes management.
- Wounds: Develop individualized care plans, work in conjunction with specialist.